340 S. Main Street, Fountain City, WI
Welcome to our beautiful 1898 Victorian inn, locally known as the Joseph Fugina House. We’ve lovingly restored this house to its former beauty for you to enjoy as a relaxing stay in historic Fountain City. All the original woodwork and hardwood floors remain. One of the best features of the Joseph Fugina House is it’s amazing views of the mighty Mississippi River! Click here to learn more about the history of the Joseph Fugina House.
Our main floor features a large living room that is open to all of our guests and Suite #1; a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen, dining room, an additional living room with a fireplace. On the second floor you’ll find a full kitchen, dining area, laundry, attached deck and Suites #2, #3 & #4. . Flat screen TV’s in each living room and all suites. Scenic views from nearly every room in the house!
All suites offer luxurious bed linens and down comforters atop of the most comfortable Therapeutic semi-firm mattresses. Each suite is also supplied with bath linens, sample size shampoo/conditioners, soap and make-up wipes. Coffee cart with Keurig coffee maker and coffee cups supplied in each suite.
Additional perks of the Fugina house:
- Outdoor patio & gas grill
- Laundry (washer/dryer)
- Full kitchen(s) stocked with dinner & cookware
- Apartment option
- Free wi-fi/cable TV
This home can be rented in its entirety too! Enjoy the run of the whole house! This home is an excellent choice for couple retreats, ladies or men groups, hosting events and special occasions, birthdays, holiday get-togethers, bridal showers, work events and more. This home is also wonderful for companies to rent for their out of town business associates/executives and extended stay needs. Please contact us for rates and availability.
* If there are any special requests that will help make your stay more enjoyable, please ask! We are happy to try to accommodate all requests if they are within reason.
* Innkeepers do not live on site, please call or text if you need anything. Cards with the innkeepers contact information and Wi-Fi password are located in all rooms.
* This property is not handicapped accessible.