View house tour video and see for yourself!
Our main floor features a large living room that is open to all of our guests with a river view, a full kitchen, dining room, an additional living room with a river view, and two bedrooms. On the second floor you’ll find a full kitchen, dining area, laundry, attached deck and Suites #2, #3 & #4. Flat screen TV’s in each living room and all suites. Scenic views from nearly every room in the house!
All suites offer luxurious bed linens and down comforters atop of the most comfortable Therapeutic semi-firm mattresses. Each suite is also supplied with bath linens, sample size shampoo/conditioners, soap and make-up wipes. Coffee cart with Keurig coffee maker and coffee cups supplied in each suite.
This home can be rented in its entirety! Enjoy the run of the whole house!
This home is an excellent choice for couple retreats, ladies or men groups, hosting events and special occasions, birthdays, holiday get-togethers, bridal showers, work events and more. This home is also wonderful for companies to rent for their out of town business associates/executives and extended stay needs. Please contact us for availability. Note: 2 night minimum stay on a weekend ( Friday and Saturday night through Tourist Season).
- Outdoor patio & gas grill
- Laundry (washer/dryer)
- Fully stocked kitchens with dinner & cookware
- Free wi-fi/cable TV (Wifi password is located in each room, Charter Spectrum is our carrier)
- Family/kid friendly
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- We will require 50% down at booking, the other 50% prior to actual reservation check in which will be automatically processed 24-72 hours prior to your reservation date. An email will follow with your check-in information and Suite or House code.
- One night bookings we require full Suite or House payment when booked.
- If guest cancels reservation 30 days or less from their reservation date, you will lose your deposit.
- If guest cancels reservation 31 days or more in advance, guest will receive a Gift Certificate in the amount of what they have paid down, minus a $25 office charge.
- Any changes in reservation dates will be charged a $25 office fee.
- No Smoking on Property
- No Pets please
- Check-in time is 3pm or later, you are welcome to come and access the homes and suites at your own will. Your code will be emailed to you 1-4 days prior to your stay ( please check your spam box if you do not see this email in your regular in box), push your code in the lockset and turn the deadbolt. You will do the same to lock the door. This code also works the main front door of the home. Check out time is 11 am on your departure date .
- You are welcome to bring and store at the homes bicycles and outdoor equipment at your own risk. Please leave any outdoor equipment behind the homes so it is not out in the open and do not leave on the walk ways please.
- Please do not use the wood burning fireplace in living room due to homeowners insurance policy
- If you are reserving the entire Joseph Fugina House ( all 4 suites) for only 1 night rental; There will be an additional $100 cleaning charge.
- If renting Suite’s 2, 3, 4 ( 1 bedroom suite’s) : no more than 1 child under the age of 5 is allowed with 2 other people to rent a 1 bedroom suite. $25 per night charge will be assessed to your bill for child. If you have more than 1 child under the age of 5 , you will need to rent Suite #1.
- Your card on file can be charged for any damages ( stained bedding/towels, broken glasses, etc.)
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
- If there are any special requests that will help make your stay more enjoyable, please ask! We are happy to try to accommodate all requests if they are within reason.
- Innkeepers do not live on site, please call or text if you need anything. Cards with the innkeepers contact information and Wi-Fi password are located in all rooms.
- This property is not handicapped accessible.
- At the Fugina House, there is only On Street Parking.